Fourth Grade Information
"Empowering and Inspiring All Learners to Excel in a Global Society."
- Aug. 26- Picture Day
- Sept. 2- Digital Learning Day/ Parent Conferences
- Sept. 5- Labor Day Holiday
- Sept. 6- Progress Reports posted on PP
- Oct. 10-11- No School
- Oct. 13- Fall Fest (5:30-7:30)
- Oct. 14- Report cards posted on PP
- Nov. 10- Progress Reports posted on PP
- Nov. 11- Veteran's Day Holiday
- Nov. 21-25- Thanksgiving Break
- Dec. 20- Early Release at 12:10
- Dec. 21-Jan. 4th- Winter Break
- Jan. 10- Report Cards posted on PP
- Jan. 16- MLK Holiday
- Feb. 7- Progress reports posted on PP
- Feb. 17- No school
- Feb 20- Presidents' Day Holiday
- Mar. 10- Digital Learning Day/ Parent Conferences
- Mar. 21- Report Cards posted on PP
- Apr. 3-10- Spring Break
- Apr. 21- Progress Reports posted on PP
- May 24- early Release at 12:10/ Last Day of School!
1 pack dry erase markers
1 3-ring binder (1½”)
1 composition book
1 plastic folder w/prongs
1 pencil pouch
1 set of headphones
Parents - We post assignments in Google Classroom. We encourage you to have your child log into Google Classroom and show you what they are working on in class.
Students - log in through Classlink and go to the Google folder to log into Google Classroom.
Student log in information for classlink is [email protected] and the password is student-created.